August 4, 2009
Marketing promos that went horribly wrong
About Barrett Rossie @barrettrossie
Marketing manager that specializes in developing strategic messages that set brands apart, and bring their competitive position, benefits and brand personality to life. Visit me at http://barrettrossie.com View all posts by Barrett Rossie @barrettrossie
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 4th, 2009 at 9:36 pm and tagged with bad advertising and posted in Creative work, Say it stronger, The ad business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Inbound marketing: a primer
- What if we listened to the nay-sayers?
- The shame of Abercrombie & Fitch
- The trust deficit
- One way to respond when your competitors lie to your customers
- From Seth Godin: How to tell a great story
- The future of education – and maybe the future of marketing
- When raving fans spread your message
- 14Four ad agencies advertising advertising agencies airline branding airline marketing bad advertising bad branding bad marketing Bank of America Barrett J. Rossie Barrett Rossie brand branding brand strategy Burton-Ching community copywriter creative creative strategy creativity culture dishonest advertising email marketing Eminem Foote Cone Girvin great vision statements Hal Riney Hayes Barnard imageworks Inbound marketing interactive advertising interactive marketing John Robideaux lies in advertising Magner-Sanborn marketing marketing communications marketing message marketing strategy Marty Neumeier message development message strategy messaging strategy positioning qualitative research Quisenberry Say it stronger Sean X Cummings Seven2 small-market agencies small business marketing social media marketing Stories storytelling strategic communication strategic messages strategic planning Super Bowl commercial teamwork terrible customer service The Brand Gap The Martin Agency The Richards Group traditional advertising truth in advertising United Breaks Guitars value proposition vision statement vision statements WalMart Wieden Wieden & Kennedy Wieden+Kennedy
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search this site: